ACE Cleaning and Restoration are leaders in water damage and mold removal in Essex County and many areas of NJ. If you have discovered mold in your home or are concerned that there may be a potential hazard of mold on your property, our model removal experts will handle your mildew cleanup or mold cleanup in Essex County. After flooding and water damage occurs during a rainy season in Essex County, mold will be most likely begin to grow in your home or office. It is important to keep an eye open for mold spores because mold growth can cause a variety of health complications.
HEALTH HAZARDS OF MOLD GROWTH:
- Asthma and allergies
- Skin rashes
- Memory loss
- Autoimmune disease
Mold is most often found in confined spaces and areas where there is combination of water and heat, such as wall interiors, basements, crawl spaces, laundry rooms, and attics. If a broken appliance, such as a dishwasher, or washing machine has been gradually leaking beneath the underlying floor covering you may need mold cleanup in Essex County. Mold cleanup in Essex County may also be required if your home has recently flooded, or if you have spotted suspicious mold-looking spots and growths inside your home.
6 IMPORTANT REASONS TO CHOOSE ACE’S MOLD CLEANUP IN ESSEX COUNTY, NJ:
- Different types of mold need to be treated in different ways.
- We can source and identify the type of mold and deal with it safely and efficiently.
- We have the experience and resources to detect and identify mold in your home.
- We can prevent your home becoming infested with more mold again by eliminating the source.
- Mold often grows in hard to reach areas, such as air ducts, interior walls and attics.
- We can determine whether there is mold growth in those areas, and eliminate it for you.
If the mold is not identified before the drying process takes place, the mold will become airborne. Airborne mold is extremely dangerous to a your health or the health of others. Call ACE right away for mold cleanup in Essex County and we will arrive on site within 30 minutes to examine the mold problem. If you are concerned that mold may be growing in your home, call us at 1-800-958-9583 to speak to a mold expert and mold cleanup in Essex County today!